Werder Bremen vs Bayern Munich Prediction
Werder Bremen vs Bayern Munich Predictions, Free Betting Tips, Head to Head (H2H), Team Comparison, Statistics and Match Preview ✅ Bundesliga 16/06/2020.
GERMANY: Bundesliga – Round 32
Match: Werder Bremen vs Bayern Munich
Kick-off: June 16, 19:30
Prediction: Over 2.5 Goals
- A thumping 5-1 victory at Paderborn gave Werder Bremen a much needed win in their relegation fight, as they now attempt to end Bayern Munich’s 21-game winning streak against them in all competitions. To do that, they must improve on an average of 2.06 goals conceded per Bundesliga match.
- However, Bremen are the division’s worst home team after recording a league-low one home win (W1, D3, L11), and netting a division worst 0.6 goals on average per home match. They’ve also conceded at least twice in 11 of the last 12 competitive H2Hs held here, and at least three times in six.
- Bayern can win their eighth consecutive Bundesliga title with victory here, and having won 13 straight competitive matches, the visitors’ short odds look justified. However, each of their last three victories saw both teams score, as well as four of the previous five H2Hs, so this game could have it’s fair share of twists and turns.
- Furthermore, Bayern are enjoying an eight-game Bundesliga winning streak on the road, with seven of those victories coming despite a -1 handicap. Indeed, they are the division’s best away side (W11, D2, L2), and highest away scorers (2.8 netted per match), and were leading at half-time in ten of their 11 away league victories (HT: W10, D4, L1).
- Players to watch: Davy Klaassen netted a first-half brace last time out – his last four competitive goals arrived before half-time. Meanwhile, Robert Lewandowski returns from suspension for Bayern and has netted a brace in the last two H2Hs.
- Stat attack: Six of Bremen’s last seven competitive defeats came by a margin of at least two goals.
- Each of Bayern’s last four away league games saw them score between the 30th minute and half-time.
- Both teams scored before half-time in three of the last four Bundesliga H2Hs.
|Head-to-head matches: WERDER BREMEN – BAYERN MUNICH|
|14.12.19||BUN||Bayern Munich||Werder Bremen||6 : 1|
|24.04.19||POK||Werder Bremen||Bayern Munich||2 : 3|
|20.04.19||BUN||Bayern Munich||Werder Bremen||1 : 0|
|01.12.18||BUN||Werder Bremen||Bayern Munich||1 : 2|
|21.01.18||BUN||Bayern Munich||Werder Bremen||4 : 2|